15-17 March 2018
POLAND, Poznań, Poznań International Fair, Głogowska 14
SALMED is the largest and the most important fair devoted to medical equipment and devices in Poland. This is where modern products, services and technologies for the medical sector are presented. SALMED is featured with a number of business meetings, specialist seminars, conferences, workshops and lectures which tackle up-to-date sector-specific trends. This way, the fair allows its participants to complement knowledge and find out solutions in a given field.
Thanks to the fair’s varied topics, their subject-matter, quality of exhibits, long traditions and trust from the representatives of the medical industry, Salmed is considered to be an exclusive event, participated in by the management staff, members of specialist chambers and associations, state and local authorities, doctors specialized in a variety of areas, nurses and midwives, physiotherapists and paramedics. It is the most important event in Poland addressed to professionals operating in the medical sector.
Over the three days, one place is home to an international exhibition of modern equipment and innovative services. The fair encompasses many areas related to medical care such as furnishing for clinics, hospitals and private surgeries, laboratory and rehab equipment, disposable items and rescue devices.
Salmed is a great opportunity to get familiar with up-to-date trends on the Polish and world markets and to meet the sector representatives.
WIDE THEMATIC SCOPE
- Medical apparatus and devices
- Products for hospitals, clinic and surgeries (furniture, medical equipment, disposable items, medical clothing, disinfectants and sterilizers)
- Equipment for rescue services and paramedics
- Communication and information technologies
- Equipment for laboratories, rehab and physiotherapy
- Outsourcing for healthcare facilities
- Recycling and management / disposal of medical waste / improvement of cleanliness standards
- Finances for healthcare facilities
- Specialist seminars and conferences
- Workshops and lectures
- Meetings addressing sector-specific issues
- Managerial staff of medical facilities
- Healthcare managers
- Representatives of state and local authorities
- Laboratory diagnosticians
- Rehab specialists
- Nurses and midwives
- Medical staff
- Medicine students