On 24-29 September 2016, on Poznań International Fair fairground in Poznań, another edition of Central and Eastern Europe's most complex event dedicated to the food and catering industry and to the hotel industry will be held, including the following fair trade events:
- TASTES OF REGIONS,
- POLAGRA FOOD International Trade Fair for Food,
- POLAGRA GASTRO International Trade Fair for Gastronomy,
- INVEST-HOTEL Hotel Equipment Trade Fair,
- POLAGRA-TECH International Trade Fair of Food Technologies,
- TAROPAK International Trade Fair of Packaging Technology and Labelling,
- LOGIPAK International Fair of Logistics, Warehousing and Transport, and
- EPLA Plastics and Rubber Trade Fair.
- meat and meat products,
- milk and dairy products,
- fishing and fish products,
- baking and confectionery industry products,
- fruit, vegetables, mushrooms and preserves,
- fat and oil industry products,
- organic foods,
- coffee, tea,
- spirit, yeast and wine industry products.
The POLAGRA block is a key event for food producers and distributors, managers of restaurants and hotels, chefs and packaging industry professionals. It is an answer to the challenges the industry has to face, inspiration for the development of products, and the place where the latest trends are presented. More than 1,000 exhibitors contribute to the eventful exhibition every year. It is accompanied by an interesting programme of events - conferences and special zones for those who want to broaden their knowledge and establish new, valuable contacts.
The block of events provides a unique opportunity for a comprehensive view of the food industry - starting from the technological processes, machines, food manufacturing or processing, through packaging, ending with gastronomy. We are convinced that the coexistence of these segments in one place and at one time will be for your benefit, and the presence at the fair will bring tangible benefits for your company.
The Hosted Buyer programme is a unique addition to POLAGRA FOOD, which provides an opportunity to arrange individual meetings with selected exhibitors.
If you need more information about the programme, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information: www.polagra-food.pl