We would like to invite you to the 2nd edition of the Trade Fair
which will be held on 22-23 November 2016 at Centrum Targowo-Wystawiennicze (Fair-Exhibition Center) Targi Lublin S.A.
The Trade Fair program will include:
- conferences attended by the European experts
- panel meetings with manufacturer groups
- exhibition of numerous products, including those introduced in Poland for the first time
demonstration of agriculture and fruit-culture plant and equipment
Advantages of the Lublin Region:
- The Lublin Region is a center of fruit-culture, mainly soft fruit farming:
1st place in raspberry farming
2nd place in strawberry farming
- The Lublin Region is represented by over 30 groups of fruit and vegetable farmers – 2nd largest in Poland
- The Lublin Region is the herb cultivation region in Poland
- In the Lublin Region, there are over 50 ornamental plants and fruit nurseries
- The Lublin Region is one of the top vegetable producing regions in Poland
- The Lublin Region is the main purchaser of fruit-culture, vegetable growing and nursery plant and equipment,
- The Lublin Region is the largest beneficiary of direct subsidies.
The Trade Fair will be accompanied by OWN BRAND MANUFACTURERS Fair.
VEGE FRUIT EXPO 2015
Wide range of exhibited products
The first edition of Trade Fair was attended by nearly 100 Exhibitors, who offered everything required by modern fruit and vegetable producer – from cuttings, packaging and pesticides through tunnels, processing plant and equipment as well as advanced IT systems. The Exhibitors also presented watering systems, mobile orchard platforms, frost and hail protection system. One of the fair main attractions was the demonstration of orchard equipment and fogging machines.